Co-Op Voting ~ Online Election Service
This web-based software system provides you with the ability to simply and effectively manage online election services. Administrators have control over election start time and end time as well as entry control of candidates and/or positions. The ballot launch can be integrated with your current website or used as a stand-alone product. Co-Op Voting simply requires internet access; it does not require special software downloads.
The setup process carefully guides the administrator through a few quick steps, including:
- Set the election start / end date and time
- Enter the welcome letter and thank you note text
- Name your regions (optional)
- Define the positions
- Enter the candidates
Co-Op Voting provides maximum SECURITY:
- Once an election is started, all records are blocked from changes.
- All voter IDs are authenticated before they are allowed to access the ballot.
- Automated tallying removes human fallibility from the tabulation, and delivers election results in seconds.
- Optional: Set up secure elections in which the results are not visible until the election is closed.
- Optional: We currently allow the ability to overwrite an online vote with a mailed ballot during the quick-key entry. This feature can be disabled if desired.
Co-Op Voting ensures a flawless BALLOT:
- A simple Excel spreadsheet of voters can be preloaded into the system to process unique voter IDs.
- The same spreadsheet is downloaded with the IDs attached to each voter for mail merge capabilities.
- Voters can be restricted to specific regions if required.
- The ability for online write-ins is enabled.
- Candidate biographies and photos can be attached to an election. This information is available once the voter ID has been authenticated and prior to entering the ballot selection.
- Administrators can enter up to 10 mailed ballots at a time. Each voter ID is authenticated upon entry. If overwrite is enabled, the screen prompts confirmation to change the ballot.
- Keying is solely based on the keyboard keypad, allowing for quick entry of mutliple ballots.
- Reports can be broken down in a multitude of ways, including: voters per region or zip code, total number of votes per candidate, and number of voters per region per candidate.
- Reports provide instant voter statistics during and after an election.
- Optional: we can lock the visibility of the leading candidate while the election is open and only display the results after it is closed.
Try a Voter Demo or See Testimonials at www.coopvoting.com