With SDS Tracker, you'll improve your profits and customer relationships by closely tracking customer account activity.
SDS Tracker enables a business to track each of its customer relationships. Each module is integrated with and provides information to other modules, providing the best possible service and support to your customer. Tracker is ideal for businesses with multiple service or repair technicians who serve a multitude of customers. The system has separate administration features for reporting as well as system maintenance. Various security options provide you with the ability to control and monitor the way in which an individual employee uses the system.
- Record & Track Service Requests
- Track Sales Opportunities & Interactions
- View Customer History
- Record Service & Sales Details
- Track Inventory Per Job
- Assign a Priority to Each Request
Do you have difficulty tracking multiple sales opportunities? Do you fail to close a deal because someone didn't follow up in a timely manner?
SDS Tracker Sales Module enables your business to more closely track sales leads from beginning to end. As you build stronger business relationships, you'll experience improved sales profits. Tracker's Sales Module features the ability to:
- Monitor and report opportunities through their various stages
- Track every interaction with each of your customers
- Develop new opportunities while logging an interaction with your customer
- "Single Click" creation of follow up calls
- Record specific sales-related comments for your customer or contact
- Create unlimited customers and unlimited contacts for a customer
- Link to interfaces such as Microsoft Word and e-mail
- Create custom mail merge documents specific to each customer
- Mark interactions as private when there is sensitive information
- View team or individual opportunities as well as upcoming scheduled follow ups
- Open previously saved customer files or quotes with one click
- View customer sales and service history on one screen
Are you trying to manage service requests from multiple customer accounts? Have you lost the ability to provide quality customer support?
SDS Tracker Service Module enables your business to organize, monitor, and most importantly, respond to service requests in a timely manner.
With Tracker's Service Module, you'll have the ability to TRACK:
- Customer calls while recording service requests
- Technician labor hours as well as detailed job descriptions
- Service history of every customer
- Inventory items specific to each individual job
With Tracker's Service Module, you'll have the ability to PRINT:
- Customer and inventory reports
- Billing reports (for a specific job or a collection of jobs)
- Administration and technician productivity reports
Special features of Tracker's Service Module provide you with the ability to:
- Send automated notifications to field service personnel for each new work
- Assign priority levels to aid with scheduling
- Sort open requests by customer, region, or assigned technicians
- Set up reminders or pop-up notices for each customer
- Create optional contract billing rates for a customer or a specific project
- Manage mail groups for marketing mailings